Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dream I had



                                   My bast dream.

     This my bast dream because , it has many different things . I've dreamed about, I have a lot of money and you give people money that I own and it was people like me because I help people vulnerable and I have bought what I want and it was in a dream, I bought an island and you spend the fun times with friends and you own a plane, and the guards were walking with wherever I am and I woke up because of the alarm phone and I've been disturbed by the alarm because it stops me from perfected dream that he was amazing and I hope to come to me in the near future was a dream a week ago from now, I love dreams like this and , i hope to happen as soon as . This the bast dreamed because , after the dream  i feel good and happy .

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment